BARODA UTTAR PRADESH GRAMIN BANK Recruitment 2012-2013| IBPS
BARODA UTTAR PRADESH GRAMIN BANK invites applications, for the below following posts
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Candidates who appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
- Payment of Application Fees : 18-12-2012 to 02-01-2013
- Opening date for Online Registration : 18-12-2012
- Last Date for Online Registration : 02-01-2013
1 .Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager):
14500 – 600/7, 18700-700/2, 20100-800/7, 25700.
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
7200- 400/3, 8400- 500/3, 9900-600/4, 12300-700/7, 17200-1300/1, 18500-800/1, 19300
- 2 years for Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)
- 1 year for Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
Age (As on 01-06-2012)
For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager): Above 18 years – Below 28 years
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Between 18 years and 28 years
The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates
For more Details Please: Click Here
How to download Amrita University hall ticket 2013|How to download Amrita University Admit Card:
1.Download Amrita University Hall tickets | Amrita University Admit Card 2013 for Entrance examination for MBBS.
2.Candidates how registered for Amrita University MBBS Entrance exam, should download Amrita University admit card| Amrita University Hall ticket via online.
3.Amrita University Hall tickets | Amrita University Admit Card 2013 will available online at official of Amrita University website at- www.amrita.edu.
Important Dates for applying Amrita University 2013:
a. Online registration for Amrita University starts at – 15-03-2013
b. Last date for applying Amrita University – 30-04-2013
c. Last date of receipt of confirmation Sheet – 07-05-2013
d. Amrita University Admit card| Hall tickets can be downloaded from – 09-05-2013
e. Amrita University MBBS entrance Date of examination – 19-05-2013.
Saurashtra University 2013 Results:
1.Saurashtra University Results 2013| SU University Results 2013.
2.Saurashtra University Results 2013| SU University Results 2013 will be announced via online students of Saurashtra University Results 2013| SU University Results 2013 can visit the official website of Saurashtra University| SU University at – www.saurashtrauniversity.edu .
3.Students of Saurashtra University| SU University can get their Saurashtra University| SU University Undergraduate and Saurashtra University| SU University Postgraduate exam results by entering your roll number or exam symbol.
4.Students can get their saurashtra university result 2013|SU University 2013 results by visiting the below given link.
5.Students of Saurashtra University ca n get their Saurashtra University Results 2013| SU University Results 2013 by visit the following Saurashtra University Results 2013| SU University Results 2013 website link- http://result.saurashtrauniversity.edu/result/Default1.aspx
BA, BSc, Bcom, B.Tech, BBA, B.Ed and MBA IP University Result 2013:
1.IP University or Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will be announcing Results 2013 for IP University Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree courses like IP University B.A, IP University B.Com, IP University M.Com, IP University M.Sc, IP University MBA, IP University MCA etc
2.Students of IP University can get their Results 2013 via online by visiting the official website of IP University at – http://www.ipu.ac.in/.
3.Students of IP University can get their Students of IP University 2013 Results by visiting the below link.
4.Students of IP University can visit the following IP University Result 2013 link – Candidates can get their results when ever officially made by IP University, we will update it. http://ggsipuresults.nic.in/ipu//results/resultsmain.htm
WAINGANGA KRISHNA GRAMIN BANK recruiting for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Payment of Application Fees: 24-12-2012 to 04-01-2013
- Opening date for Online Registration 24-12-2012
- Last Date for Online Registration 04-01-2013
Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
SCALE OF PAY:
- Officer Scale – III – 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
- Officer Scale – II – 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
Selected candidates will be on probation for
- Officer Scale – III – 02 years
- Officer Scale – II – 02 years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 01 year
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website wkgb.co.in between 24-12-2012 and 04-01-2013. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
1. Original fee payment receipt (CBS challan)
2. Printout of the online application submitted.
3. Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
4. 10th Standard examination Mark Sheet in support of local language
5. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
6. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
7. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
8. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
9. Photo identity proof.
10. Any other relevant document
Download Advertisement for Recruitment notification Click Here
Download Challan Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
IBPS Clerks Final Cutoff Marks | IBPS Clerks 2012-2013 Final Cutoff Marks
- IBPS released IBPS Clerks Final Cutoff Marks for the year 2012-2013 IBPS Clerk CWE
- IBPS cutoff marks were sent to the candidates registered Email ID’s during the IBPS registration.
- Below are the state wise and Category wise IBPS Clerks Final Cutoff Marks
IBPS State wise and IBPS Category wise IBPS Clerks Final Cutoff Marks:
IBPS Clerks 2012-2013 Final Cutoff Marks
Union Bank of India announced notification to recruit specialist officer for 2013.
No IBPS is required for this recriutment by Union Bank Of India.
Selection Procedure for Union Bank Of India specialist officer recruitment 2013
1. Written Test (non-IBPS) and Interview
2. Group Discussion.
For more details like Age, Education and application procedure Visit the link given below.
Important dates for Union Bank of India, Specialist officer recruitment 2013.
1. Online registration start Date: 03-04-2013
2. Online registration End Date: 23-4-2013
Click here for recruitment Notification by Union Bank of India specialist officer recruitment 2013.
Click here to Apply online for Union Bank of India specialist officer recruitment 2013.
How to download SBI PO Hall Ticket 2013.
1.SBI announced notification for recruiting PO and Clerk. Interested candidates who applied for SBI PO and Clerk can download SBI PO Admit Card 2013.
2.Candidate SBI PO hall ticket 2013 of SBI PO exam can get it soon.
3.SBI is soon going to release the PO Admit Card 2013 at the official website – www.sbi.co.in.
4.Candidates can download their SBI PO hall ticket 2013 or SBI PO Admit card 2013 after SBI release SBI PO hall ticket 2013 or SBI PO Admit card 2013 at SBI website.
5.Candidates can download SBI Hall Ticket 2013 by visiting the following download links for SBI PO hall ticket 2013 or SBI PO Admit card 2013 once SBI releases SBI PO hall ticket 2013 or SBI PO Admit card 2013 officially on the following websites. – www.sbi.co.in or https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm
How to download IGNOU Hall Ticket 2013 |How to download IGNOU Admit card 2013
1. IGNOU released the IGNOU Admit Card or IGNOU Hall Ticket or IGNOU Call Letter for Different IGNOU programs like BHM / MHA / BAIHA April 2013.
2. The IGNOU April 2013 examination will be conducted on 22-04-2013 to 29-04-2013.
3. Candidates can get their IGNOU Admit card or IGNOU call letters via online by visiting the IGNOU official website at www.ignou.ac.in.
4. Candidates can download their Hall Ticket or Call letter details by entering 9 digit enrollment number by visiting the official website of IGNOU link to download IGNOU Admit card or IGNOU call letters given below.
5. Candidates can download IGNOU Admit card or IGNOU call letters by visiting the below following links – http://gc.ignou.ac.in/Hallticket/bhm13/HallBHM0413.asp or http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/bulletinboard/announcements/lates